We nurture and support our talents providing them a dynamic, exciting, value-driven and inspiring work environment to allow each individual to grow and embrace a unique and rewarding career.
Our people - Our culture
Corporate culture is derived from the people that create it. Our people are at the heart of our business strategy and success. We focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process, making sure that we attract candidates from all backgrounds. We provide our people with a variety of tools — enriching professional experiences, daily coaching, and productive feedback — to help them make their professional lives productive and enjoyable.
Our values and behaviours define our expectations we have for working together and with customers. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the Company, the values and the culture are what we all have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. As Cim Finance professionals, we align our actions with our values and behaviours. We think about the values as a full set – all are equally critical to our success.
Internal Auditor - Senior
Added Wednesday, 16 December 2020 Closing Wednesday, 15 December 2021
- Organize (plan for) and participate and/or lead in scoping, kick off, progress and close off meetings.
- Apply Internal Audit Methodology for all assignments, ensuring timeliness and quality of work conducted and deliverables to IA Management while multitasking.
- Prepare and improve ORCA (especially add value to ORCA by critically analysing risks and controls).
- Perform fieldwork, including testing and assessing the application level controls, as per methodology and conduct specific tasks (such as analysis of data) during fieldwork.
- Provide regular feedback to IA Management (and business being audited, where required) and ensure matters that require immediate attention are escalated in a timely manner to IA Management.
- Prepare draft findings and ensure adequate root cause analysis has been conducted and evidences obtained to support all findings.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, remain up-to-date with new developments in the field and industry and conversant with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Motivates team members by providing coaching as required and timely feedbacks for performance improvement opportunities on the job and coordinating work performed.
- Ensure quality of internal audit work and provide value-added recommendations.