The Moris du rire lucky draw (‘Draw’) Terms and Conditions
Thursday, 10 December 2020
- Participants should be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Employees of CIM Financial Services Ltd (‘CFSL’) and their close family members are not eligible to participate in the Draw.
- The Draw shall be carried out on 12 December 2020 at 20:30hrs at the Trianon Convention Centre, under the supervision of an officer of the Gambling Regulatory Authority.
- An artist from the show ‘Moris du rire’ shall randomly pick one draw slip from the draw box and shall announce the number of the lucky winner. In the event that the holder of the first winning draw slip number is not present during the Draw after having announced the winning draw slip number for at least  times, another draw slip shall be randomly picked. CFSL disclaims any liability in relation to the absence of the holder of the first winning draw slip during the Draw
- The prizes for this Draw are:
- A trip to Rodrigues for two (2) persons (3 nights stay at Tekoma Hotel + air tickets + airports transfers); and
- One personalised car plate number subject to an approved leasing facility with CFSL and other applicable terms and conditions.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged against cash and are not transferable to any other person.
- The winner must present his/her draw slip on stage to collect vouchers for the prizes.